Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I treasure my relationship.Please tell me how to make it beautiful.?

He is stressed over possibly many things. It also sounds like he may need sometime 2 him self. No doubt he's in love with U, he needs space 7 time to get things sorted out in his mind. It is possible he's not ready 2 make such a life changing commitment yet. If Ur having a hard time just talking that is a problem. Open communication is a must in a relationship. It also sounds like he is trying to push U away. Let time take it's course. If U think this is hard (& I know it is) it's nothing like the heart break of a bad marriage. Maybe u should talk 2 Ur friends & get their opinions too. DO NOT put Ur self in a position U will both regret. I hope this helps or gives U something 2 think about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment