Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gastric Byp and weight loss.?

I had the gastric byp done on July 29 2008, today is sept 10 of 2008. Its been almost a month and a half, but i don't seem to be losing any weight. I was at the hospital for 5 days and i lost 15 pounds at the hospital while recovering and only eating liquids and all that good stuff...and now ever since i've been at home i've only lost like 7 pounds. Is this normal? I feel like I should be losing more weight then only about 20 pounds within a month and a half. It just seems strange to me, but maybe I'm just trying to rush things i don't know...also one day my weight will be lower and the next its up 5 pounds??!?! I know my body is still adjusting but most people that i know who had this procedure done dropped weight fast and it seems like I'm not :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment